Jamii Bora Bank like any other registered bank in Kenya has embraced the use of Mobile banking, Mpesa for most of their money transactions.
Through Mpesa, you are able to access services such as Saving, withdrawals, Mini-statements, deposits and loans repayment and borrowing. It’s fast and easy to transact at any time at an affordable price.
Jamii Bora Bank uses 529901 as its only paybill number. It’s all possible once you have a Jamii Bora Bank account and a registered Safaricom line.
Here is how to deposit money into your account using Mpesa:
1. Go to Mpesa Menu and select Lipa na Mpesa option
2. Select paybill
3. Enter Jamii Bora Bank paybill number 529901 as the business number
4. Enter your Jamii Bora Bank account number
5. Enter the amount of money you need to deposit into your account
6. Enter your Mpesa pin
7. Confirm all the details you entered are correct before sending
8. You will have to cancel the notification from Mpesa Hakikisha to continue wit the transaction
9. You will receive confirmation from Mpesa and Jamii Bora Bank of your successful transaction.
For enquiries and questions, you can call customer care on 0709881000/0722201112