Prime bank is a registered bank by the CBK. It enables you transfer funds into eligible bank accounts across the globe. It uses the safest and convenient money transfer known as Mpesa for most of its money transfers.
Through Mpesa, you can pay bills, check account balances, withdrawals and deposits. It’s services are cost effective, fast and easily accessible. For you to access this service, you need to have a Prime bank account and an active and registered Safaricom line.
Prime bank has made money transactions as simple as 123 through mobile money using their unique Mpesa paybill number 982800 only.
Here are the steps to follow to deposit money into your account using Mpesa:
1. Go to your Mpesa menu and select Lipa na Mpesa option
2. Select the paybill
3. Enter business number as 982800, prime bank paybill
4. Enter your prime bank account number
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to send to your account
6. Enter your Mpesa pin and confirm all the details you entered are correct
7. You will receive an Mpesa Hakikisha notification. If you need to continue, choose the cancel option and if not, press 1 and send to stop the transaction
8. You will receive a confirmation message from Mpesa and prime bank.
For any issues with your account or queries, you can call prime bank customer care on 020 420 3000 or email at email@example.com