Bank of Africa, also called BOA, is a mid-tier bank that was established in Kenya with the aim of improving the banking sector. It is licensed and registered by the central bank of Kenya and regulated by the national bank regulator to offer financial solutions to corporate, investment groups and individuals.
In the past, it was challenging getting services at the required time without meeting with the long queues at the bank. It could take a longer time when it came to money processing for loans, withdrawals and so on. Fortunately, through the use of Mpesa, it is as simple as ABC and you can easily access your account from the comfort of your home. It’s an amazing service as you only need a registered Safaricom line and a BOA account to make it happen.
Mpesa transactions are fast, effective, convenient and safe. You can access services such as depositing, withdrawing, borrowing and repayment of loans; not forgetting bill payments. It is also an easy process and you will be good to go.
You should note that, Bank of Africa only uses 972900 as their Mpesa pay bill number.
Here are the simple steps to follow when depositing money into your account using Mpesa:
• Go to the Mpesa menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
• Select the pay bill number
• Enter the business number 972700, BOA’s pay bill number
• Enter your Bank of Africa account number
• Enter the amount of money you wish to deposit into your account (ensure it does not exceed Kshs 70,000 per transaction)
• Enter your Mpesa pin and press ok
• Confirm all the details you have provided are accurate before sending
• You will have to cancel the transaction on Mpesa Hakikisha notification on your screen if you wish to continue with the transaction and send one if you need to stop
• You will receive a confirmation from Mpesa and Bank of Africa
If you need to talk to them or for inquiries and questions feel free to contact them on 0703058120/ 0203275000 or visit at BOA House, Karuna Close, off Waiyaki Way, Nairobi