Postbank is a popular bank in kenya that has handled all banking needs for a very long time. It is among the over 40 commercial banks in kenya that are fully registered and licenced by the Central Bank of Kenya and regulated by the National Bank regulator.
It has made it easy for its customers to handle all their money transactions at the comfort of their homes through the use of Mobile money, Mpesa. It’s effective, cost friendly and convenient. No need for long bank queues and long waiting time.
Through Mpesa, you can save, borrow, deposit, withdraw, view balances and Mini-statements as well as paying bills.
Postbank only uses 200999 as their Mpesa paybill number. It’s an easy and safe process. All you need is a Postbank account number and a registered Safaricom line.
Here are the procedures to follow to deposit money into your Postbank account using Mpesa:
1. Access your Mpesa menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
2. Select the paybill option
3. Enter business number 200999 as Postbank paybill
4. Enter your Postbank account number
5. Enter the amount you need to deposit. Ensure it does not exceed Kshs 70,000 per transaction
6. Enter your Mpesa pin and ensure all the details you provided are accurate
6. You will receive a notification from Mpesa Hakikisha to validate your transaction. Cancel to continue
7. You will receive confirmation from Mpesa and postbank