Rafiki microfinance bank has made it easy for its customers through the use of mobile banking, Mpesa. You no longer have to set foot in the bank to get its services. All you need is a Rafiki bank account and a registered and active Safaricom line.
Mpesa usage is convenient, fast, safe, effective and cost effective. Through it you can handle all money transactions with Rafiki bank.
Rafiki bank has made it possible for you to save, deposit, withdraw, view Mini-statements as well as acquire and pay loans through Mpesa.
Rafiki bank only uses 802200 as its Mpesa paybill number. You need to ensure you have money in your Mpesa account to make the transaction successful.
Here are the guidelines on money deposit using Mpesa:
1. Go to Mpesa Menu on your phone and select Lipa na Mpesa
2. Go to paybill
3. Enter business number as Rafiki bank paybill number 802200
4. Enter your Rafiki account number
5. Enter the amount of money you need to send
6. Enter your Mpesa pin
7. Confirm all the details you entered are correct
8. Cancel the Mpesa Hakikisha notification on the screen to continue
9. You will receive confirmation from Mpesa and Rafiki bank.
For inquiries and issues with transactions or account, you can call their customer care on 0711073000/ 0730170000