KWFT microfinance bank is a registered bank in Kenya by the Central Bank of Kenya and regulated by the National Bank regulator to offer you banking services.
KWFT bank has simplified all your money transactions including saving, withdrawals, loan borrowing and repayment as well as bank balances through the use of KWFT mobile banking.
Mobile banking, in this case Mpesa, is a fast and cost effective method of money transfers. You need to have a registered Safaricom line and a KWFT bank account to enjoy this convenient and safe money transfer module.
KWFT bank only uses 101200 as their Mpesa paybill number.
This is the procedure you need to follow to deposit money into your account using Mpesa:
1. Go to your Sim toolkit on Mpesa menu
2. Select the Lipa na Mpesa option
3. Select paybill
4. Enter KWFT paybill number 101200 as the business number
5. Enter your account number
6. Enter the amount of money you need to send
7. Enter your Mpesa pin
8. Confirm the details you entered are correct
9. You will have to cancel the transaction on the Mpesa Hakikisha notification for you to complete the transaction. If the details you entered are not correct or you are sending money to a wrong number, you need to enter 1 and send for the transaction to stop.
10. You will receive a confirmation from Mpesa and KWFT bank